For the safety of our customers and team members, we are implementing the following measures to ensure social distancing is in place;
- A limited number of people in the building – one owner per pet.
- We ask for clients arriving for appointments to park in the car park and give us a call to book in. Then wait outside until the vet/nurse is ready to bring you into the consult room.
- Medications can be collected from inside the building at the reception desk.
- Plexiglass screens at reception to protect you and our team members.
- Facemasks must always be worn inside the premises.
For the time being, we are asking that all customers wear face-covering and use hand santiser upon entering the premises. This is to make sure that both you and our team members are safe, also allowing our team to continue to provide the best care for your pets.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are limiting our consultation times to 15 minutes maximum, in order to limit exposure times. We appreciate all our customer’s patience during this time.
Please do not enter our premise if you or somebody you’ve been in contact with has any of the following symptoms, or are self-isolating;
- High temperature
- New, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please stay at home to protect others and yourself.