Following the announcement of lockdown in England, we want to assure you we will continue to be here to care for your pet/animal, while respecting the new guidelines.
During the January/February lockdown for the safety of our customers and team members, we are implementing the following measures;
- No entry to clients inside the building
- We ask for clients arriving for appointments to park in the car park and give us a call to book in. Please wait outside or in your car until the vet/nurse is ready to see you. A history will be taken before your pets’ examination and treatment takes place.
- Medications can be collected from outside the front of the building at the reception window.
- Annual vaccinations will continue to be done during the lockdown.
Please do not visit us if you have been tested positive for Covid-19 or are self-isolating.
If you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, please stay at home to protect others and yourself.
- High temperature
- New, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste