Updated 19th July, 2021
Following the announcement from the Government that rules may be relaxed from Monday 19th July 2021, Meridian Veterinary Practice are still committed to making the practice as safe as possible for our customers and staff.
Therefore, we are asking all customers to continue with the measures we have in place.
- Facemasks must be worn inside the premises.
- We ask where possible that only one person attends the appointment to help limit the number of people in the building.
- Hand sanitisers are available both inside and outside the building.
- Please social distance when possible inside the practice.
- We have Plexiglass screens at reception to protect you and our team members.
This is to make sure that both you and our team members are safe, also allowing our team to continue to provide the best care for your pets.
Please do not enter our premise if you or somebody you’ve been in contact with has any of the following symptoms, or are self-isolating:
- High temperature
- New, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please stay at home to protect others and yourself.
For self-isolation advice visit NHS 111 online at nhs.uk/coronavirus